Al King writes: These speech exercises are best repeated frequently. Try three times each before bed. You can also use them for warming up before performance.
- High roller, low roller, lower roller.
- I need a box of biscuits, a box of mixed biscuits, and a biscuit mixer.
- He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.
- The Leith police dismisseth us.
- Twixt this and six thick thistle sticks.
- The sixth Sikh Sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- The free thugs set three thugs free.
- She stood on the balcony inexplicably mimicking him hiccupping and amicably welcoming him in.
- Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran.
- Six Scottish soldiers shot in their shoulders.
- Richard's and Robert's revolting rottweiler retched rancid rabbits.